Monday, October 02, 2006

The Grahams



This little flower girl was so cute.. She was upset because she thought the bride looked prettier than her! ha






The ladies going on one of the many potty breaks of the day




Some crazy drunk Cards fans jumped into some of our pics...It was so funny




Her Flowers were by Jupiter's Garden and they were Fabulous!



Ok, I have been to some FUN weddings, but this group of people take the cake. I haven't had this much fun photographing a wedding EVER...and I didn't even shoot at the reception! I can only imagine what must have gone on there!! A really cool thing that happened was while we were snapping some pics at Busch Stadium, Tony LaRusa drove by and told the bride she was beautiful! Julie was so freaking excited. I am sure it is something she will never forget. We tried to get him to stop for a pic, but he must have been busy!

No comments: