Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Greta and Drew

Wow I am not sure how all these images got so out of order...BUT anyway...you get the idea...Greta and Drew had an Awesome wedding. It was by FAR the coldest snowiest day I have ever had to shoot a wedding in, but that didn't dampen anyone's spirits. This couple is one of the most in love couples I have ever seen. They are both so cute with each other! I am excited because when Greta is done with all the wedding hubbub, she will be possibly coming with me to learn the ropes of wedding photography! YAY! Congrats guys!
















2 comments:

hannekenphotos said...

Sara great pictures! Greta was such a great bride I had a blast! Thank you for letting me tag along! Greta if you are reading this you were one of the most beautiful brides I have ever shot! =)
Jennifer (Hannekenphotography.com)

Unknown said...

We can't thank you enough for how wonderfully our photos turned out. Your professionalism, expertise, advise, and style were perfect. I will recommend you over and over again. We had our pictures available after the wedding in record time, and proofs delivered so fast that our families are still in shock. Everyone loved both you and Jen, and we are truly in debt for having our wedding day beautifully captured the way we will always want to remember it.