Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rain, Rain, go away....

Man...My worst nightmare almost came true last weekend for Ashley and Bryan's wedding. The chance of rain was like 80% and I thought FO SHO it was going to be a total washout...which has not happened to me yet in over 55 weddings! But, miraculously, we were able to squeeze in most of what we needed before the rains set in! We had a blast. Jen Hanneken shot with me that day and we had some good laughs at the reception....Bryan those were some pretty smooth moves! Congrats guys!



This is one of Jen's shots



This shot is blurry (one of the hazards of people's flashes goingoff at the same time as mine, but I love the look on her face!

The ring bearer was sooo cute! He was hamming it up for me during the ceremony.









Yikes, check out that umbrella...

so we headed down to Union Station

No comments: