Sunday, May 06, 2007

Christin and Bob...I mean Dennis...hee hee

So after the Botanical Gardens I met up with Christin and Dennis...Now I must say...typically MOST guys do not enjoy engagement sessions...they just "don't get it". BUT I have never come across anyone who hates getting their picture taken more than Dennis (except for maybe me) and man...I tried like heck to get hime to loosen up...which he did...a little...but I am stupid because even though his name is Dennis...I kept calling him Bob....I couldn't figure out why until Christin pointed out that I did Kristen and Bob (whom she knows...small world) last weekend...so that made me feel a lot better...but then for no reason later I called him Tom..not just once...but like 4 times...UGH!!! I was soooooooo embarrased. I think it's because I had a million things going on and I am meeting with Jessica and Tom Tuesday....who knows...All I know is for how much Bob...I mean Dennis...hates getting his picture taken...I think he looks pretty darn cute in these...(you do too Christin!) :) Thanks for letting me take your pics and best of luck with your wedding in the fall!









I need to explain this picture...ok so we left the City Museum because it was hot and Dennis was a little leary of the million kids that were zooming around so we took off to Christin's downtown office building to grab a drink and cool off..This next picture is Christin trying really hard to get Dennis to relax..She was just being fuuny (I think the beer helped) and I just grabbed this shot of her being silly!




This is Dennis looking at Christin like..."let's just get this freakin' over with already" :)





No comments: