Wednesday, January 02, 2008

the new house

well one good thing about not having internet is that I have had lots of time to get the new house whipped into shape. I am posting these because I have quite a few Bpic sessions booked for January-March and doing them at my house saves people some money! When I do them at a hotel or loft, I have to charge more than $250 (depending on how many girls book) to help cover the cost of the room, but I can do them for cheaper when the shoot is at my house!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!! Your color scheme is awesome! Can't wait to see it all in person :)

Erin said...

Your house is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! Tim Miller of Tim Miller Photography here. Hang in there girl, the new house looks awesome.

Check your email in a few days, as I have a few ideas to discuss with ya. God bless!

-Tim
Tim MIller Photography
http://tmillerphoto.com

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Your house is beautiful! And to think you live so close to me and I have never been by your house to see it. If you ever need to use my Internet until you get yours, you are always welcome to it.

Don