Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shot Party

Kelly Manno's "Shot Party" was...

Last Sunday Kelly got a bunch of photographers together for a fun urban engagement photo shoot and model shoot. I didn't feel much like shooting...more just like hanging out with other people for a bit, so I didn't get that many great shots. But here's a few of my favorites. I didn't get to shoot the the model (that sounds funny) because it started raining and I went home to work on Sheri's wedding pics.
This is the group that came. I borrowed this shot from stephanie's blog (stevie photography)


this is about half the group. It must have been funny to bystanders

this is jodi, kelly park and Sherry taking pics of me.

cute shot of my sis



interesting fact...you can shoot inside of the metro link station but you can't shoot when the train is coming...I never knew that







2 comments:

Jodi Schlosser Photography said...

You didn't miss much with the model. She was cute but it started to rain so we didn't get that much time with her.

Stephanie... or Stevie. said...

Very cute! Weren't they so fun? Good to see you, too!