Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Check this out!

Ok so January is a busy time for photographers...lots of people get engaged over the holidays. I am offering a free engagment session with high res CD and full copyrights for FREE...yes that's right....FREE... to anyone who books a wedding through a consultation had this month!!! I am only taking dates for November and December 2007, but I still have lots of dates left in 2008 (although they are booking up) so if you are thinking about choosing me as your photographer...keep the free engagement session in mind...you can also substitute the engagement shoot for a bridal portrait session!

also I have put together a little slideshow of my 2006 highlights...There were so many that I really liked but I didn't want to have it be 500 pictures long (which still isn't a lot considering I gave my clients over 13,000 proofs last year) so I narrowed it down to around 300...let me know what ya think!!!

http://sjmacky.smugmug.com/gallery/2355385

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do such great work Sara! Makes me wish I was getting married again. Can't wait til I have another reason to hire you. Keep it up!

Rebecca Coppins (Bunn)