Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Congrats Bobbi and Mike!!

Have I ever mentioned that....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB! Bobbi and Mike are a perfect example why. My first wedding of '07 was a freakin blast. I could have stayed with them all night. There were times during the day when I laughed so hard I thought I would pee in my pants (like when they hacked the top of their cake off for the cake cutting) and times that I literally cried (at the cemetery and during the toasts) The whole day was so emotion filled! What a way to start off the year! I am so excited for this year's weddings!!!







this was a first for me...instead of going somewhere to do pics we went to the cemetery where the groom's mom was buried. It was very emotional!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I just did a random search for "bobbi and mike" in google to see where people are hitting our site from... and HERE is ANOTHER Bobbi and Mike duo! WOW! Great photos here Sarah!

~Bobbi and Mike

http://www.bobbiandmike.com