Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jenna and Tim

On Friday, June 1st I got to shoot Jenna and Tim's wedding down at the Randall Art Gallery! I met up with them earlier in the week so Jenna could give me a quick tour of the place! It is so neat and all the guests were talking all night long on what a great venue this place is! Stef and I had a lot of fun and we got to work with Mike from Thunderstorm Media! Another first for me was, Jenna hired the band "Fantasy" to play at her wedding! It was the first time I have ever heard a live band at a reception! Man, they soooooo ROCK! They had the crowd up on their feet dancing all night long! Anyways...the wedding was spectacular! Thanks so much for letting me share your day with you guys! Congratulations!
Cick here to see a quick slideshow of Jenna and Tim's fabulous wedding!
http://sjmacky.phanfare.com/album/301658


1 comment:

hannekenphotos said...

Very nice Sara! The slideshow looks great the randall gallery is such a great place! I'm sure the bride will be so happy!