Monday, June 25, 2007

Drew and Joette...married AGAIN

Joette and Drew have a really special story. They met and fell in love while they were both in the army. Drew got the call that he was going to be sent to Iraq, so they had a quick ceremony in 2005 before he left. So now a year and a half and one child later, they found some time to include their family and friends and celebrate their union all over again.
It was such an awesome day. At first I was FREAKING out because it was an outside ceremony and it was most definitely going to rain. Alison White (simply elegant events) was her wedding coordinator and she is just soooo fabulous! I highly recommend her. She handled all the day's issues (like rearranging the tent twice before the ceremony) and calmed Joette down when she started panicking during the rain. But just as the carriage of girls pulled up to meet the groomsmen, the rain stopped and the sun came out and the angels started singing...no not really...but that's what it felt like...It was such a great ceremony. Congrats guys and thanks so much for letting me photograph your wedding!


Their little girl decided to jump on in during the ceremony!


I got some of the cutest expressions during the ceremony





I am not sure why but I LOVE this pic. It cracks me up every time I look at it!





Click here to see a quick slideshow of their very special day!
http://sjmacky.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=sjmacky&album_id=324690

No comments: