Monday, July 02, 2007

Meghan and Bob

On June 30th, Jerren McKenny and I shot Meghan and Bob's wedding. Meghan had the most amazing "wedding hair" I have ever seen...and I tell you it stayed in place all day...sorry I can't direct you to who did it...but I digress
Anyways...The wedding was beautiful and I was in awe of all the hard work Meghan put into the planning...little details make all the difference! I was also impressed with how close both of them seemed to be with all their family and friends. They spent the night catching up with all their guests (which I thought was very considerate of them) and just overall having a BLAST! Jerren got some incredible shots and as usual I was thoroughly blown away...(I believe he is now booking his own weddings so spread the word...not that I am trying to send business away...ha ha but he really has a great eye...Click here to see some wedding highlights put to their first dance song!

http://sjmacky.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=sjmacky&album_id=332781

Love this shot of Jerren's


'nother cool one of Jerren's


my favorite one from Jerren this time

this is the cool hair I was talking about

how cute is she??!!

Meghan's shirt says it all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As the aunt of the bride I know I am just a bit bias, but I think these photos were the best I have ever seen. Meghan was the MOST BEAUTIFUL bride and Bob the MOST HANDSOME groom. I wish them all the happiness in the world. AS