Monday, July 16, 2007

YAY for me...

ok...I normally am very humble about my photography...but I am sooooo excited. I just found out that a photo I submitted to Schiller's for their "Celebrate St. Louis" photo contest won FIRST PLACE!!! The funny part is that normally I don't enter contests...I have only done it once before...both times it was a last second decision and both times I won 1st place...so now I guess I can call myslef "A two time award winning photographer" ha ha JUST KIDDING
this is the image I sent...because I thought it looked like Juvie and Eric were "celebrating Saint Louis"

3 comments:

~currant7 said...

congratulations!
Juvie & Eric referred me to your site. :)

Cheryl&Ed

Mike and Sheri said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sara! That is a very cool picture!
Hey I wanted to email you anyway to Thank You soo much again for shooting our wedding. It's now been a year and I can't belive how fast the time has flown. On our anniversary we were looking at our album and I still am in awe!! If I could do it over I would have made more time for photos between the ceremony and reception. I was so nervous and rushed but you were still able to catch the very best photos. I still get comments on how good they are. Makes me want to do it all over again! With the same groom of course. :)
Thanks again... Miss 2 time 1st place winner! You go Girl!
Nicole & Greg Martens
(June 30, 2006)