Friday, July 27, 2007

drumroll please......

Last Sunday kelly Manno and I did our first real Boudoir shoot and it was SOOOOOO much fun...I think I may even like it more than shooting weddings...which is a huge thing because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE wedding photography! First off all the girls were awesome and were up for anything...they all gave permission to post too which totally rocks...but when you're as gorgeous as these girls I guess it's easy to say "yeah post them"...I cannot wait to do this again. We shot at the Ritz and the room was soooo nice! I want to set up a new marathon session. If I can get enough girls interested we can rent a room at the Ritz (possibly again) The price of the shoot was $250...but everyone got all their files on a high res CD, a passcode protected slideshow set to music, 50 4x6 proofs and a huge discount for a book made through www.life-in-print.com...also the price includes "retouching" of the images....which is a huge deal if there are "trouble spots"...If we can find a location cheaper than the Ritz (or free...like your house or mine) then the price can go down about $50...The room is expensive for me to rent there...I think they quoted us a price originally of over $400. We realized while we were there that these pics can really be taken anywhere...all we need is a bed and some nice natural light...and possibly a couch or chair...I highly encourage you to do this kind of shoot even if you are just in the "thinking about it" stage...Everyone was a little nervous and self consious at first...but within 20 minutes the girls realized...hey this is fun...and totally got into it. I promis it would be a gift that your fiance or husband would never forget!!
Here is a slideshow with some more images...check it out!
http://sjmacky.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=sjmacky&album_id=358692























1 comment:

hannekenphotos said...

Sara you did a great job! These images are amazing!