Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Congrats Emily and Brad

Emily and Brad tied the knot last Sunday over Labor Day weekend! Jerren and I had a BLAST. Seriously I have not had THAT much fun in a looooong time. Just about all of my favorite vendors were there! Plus Emily and Brad are two of the coolest, sweetest couples EVER! I felt like we've been friends forever. I was sad to leave. Anyway feel free to check out the slideshow. Between Jerren and I we had over 800 usuable images. I tried to narrow down a rough edit of just a few to get on here as quick as I could because I know many "blog stalkers" are anxious to see some new pics! I pretty much take off in August because it's back to school time for me and it's my kids' birthdays so August gets a little crazy! Anyways...wedding season is back in full force so stay tuned for lots more wedding stories!
Here's a cool one from Jerren!


http://sjmacky.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=sjmacky&album_id=403831

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah...I love your work and I'm soo glad that I booked you for our wedding. I hate to admit it but hopefully I'm not the only one who cries watching the slideshows!!! I don't even know the couple and yet I can feel the emotions of the day :) Kudos to you!

Diana and Nestor

Anonymous said...

Sara, you are amazing! (Do you ever sleep?) Beautiful slideshow. You have turned me into a blog stalker...but just your blog! I agree wholeheartedly with Diana that your (and Jerren's) photos truly capture the emotions. Apparently you didn't need a photography class...you have a natural talent for it! I have watched my daughter's slideshow so much (Meghan and Bob - 6/30/07)and I still cry every time. Thank you for making our memories last forever.
I don't know Emily and Brad either, but their wedding looked awesome, and I send best wishes to them.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I cried, but I was there, what a great couple!

Love my Studio B pic witht he vendors!

Great to meet you!

Julz Lutz : )
A Friend of the Bride

Brad and Emily said...

The pics turned out AWESOME!!! Brad and I are soo happy with them...we spent $20 on our honeymoon to use the internet to watch the slideshow and view our pics! You're the best! And I already miss having you around!