Monday, September 17, 2007

Sam and Lesley were married at the Botanical Gardens last Saturday and MAN was it a georgeous day! This couple is so extremely sweet. The day was really about the "wedding" and not all the stuff that goes along with it. They celebrated with just a few close family and friends and didn't do all the typical stuff you see at receptions. The entire day was just so laid back and relaxed. I had the best time just hanging out and capturing the moments that happened during the day! Thanks for letting Stef and I be a part of your wonderful day




Click here to see to see a quick slideshow of some highlights! (or what I like to call "the many faces of Lesley" show.. hee hee...I have never seen anyone as expressionable (is that even a word?) as Lesley...I could have followed her around all day just snapping pictures because I don't think she stopped smiling all day!


http://sjmacky.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?username=sjmacky&album_id=417281&section_id=577052

No comments: