Thursday, June 12, 2008

Best Week Ever

So far my first official week off school has been fantabulous....and very busy...I have so much exciting news...first off I am getting a NEW SITE..and I am sooo stinkin' pumped up about it. This will make your day Sheri...It's one of those "blog-sites" so My old site may be down for a couple of days...feel free to spread the word for people to just come here until the new site is up.
the second bit of exciting news is I finally got this:


Man I have been waiting soooooooooo long to get one of these. I kept saying "next week I am getting a 5D...then it was "next month ..." and so on and so forth. I put it off because I was a little worried about money with the new house and all but then last week in a 48 hour time period I booked like 8 weddings then like 3 more since then so... I felt like I could finally make the purchase...I am in LOVE with it! It came yesterday and I used it for a bpic shoot today. I am dying to see how they turned out so I am off to do some editing!

2 comments:

Mike and Sheri said...

That's freaking awesome! Can't wait to see the new site!

Ramblin' Rose Photography said...

I am so jealous! I want one of those so bad!