Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My child the track star

One of the cool things about being a teacher and having my child go to the same school is that I get to be at all the stuff she does. Field day is always such a big deal for kids...like it's the olympics or something. I don't get it but maybe it's because I am a grown up. Anyways her class came in 1st place...4 points away from a perfect field day score...which is apparently the first time in our school's history...ha ha and yes someone keeps track of it...like I said...I don't get it.



much to my dismay she sat next to her "boyfriend" the whole entire time. I don't condone her having a boyfriend at this age. But these two have been close for a long time...since they were in Kindergarten together. She's sad because he is going to a new school next year...I am not so sad though...she's too young to be thinking about boys..ha ha

No comments: