Sunday, June 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava

Some of you who read the blog alot may recognize this picture. It's my friend Christine's daughter, Ava...who happens to be a "miracle" baby by the way. It's way too long a story to explain though. Anyways this is a picture from a shoot we did when she was 7 weeks old!

And this is little Ava almost exactly one year later...Look at that hair!! She is so cute and such a good little girl...doesn't care much to get her picture taken though!






The "out takes"
This is what we got last time we tried to do all three of them. Ava has twin brothers, Luke and Logan...(actually there is a better one but this one pretty summed up how the previous shoot went last year)

ok so this is Ava telling me in approximately 4 seconds she is going to have a meltdown


and she's officially done here


And I think these pics do a pretty good job of explaining why I don't do too many family shoots...hee hee

2 comments:

Mike and Sheri said...

She is SO cute! I remember the bikini pic! Absolutely adorable!

Jodi Schlosser Photography said...

I might just have to do an "outtakes" blog. I just laugh and laugh at some of the expressions I get at family shoots!