Thursday, June 05, 2008

A post about nothing

Hey guess what I am doing right now (or I should say WAS doing before I got online)
***************NOTHING************** that's right...NOTHING*********************
And it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome. I can't remember the last time I had NOTHING that I HAD to do. It's my first official day of summer break and so far I have eaten 2 large bowls of cereal and slept....ha ha pretty exciting huh? But I needed I break.

ALSO EXCITING news has come my way. I will get to resestablish all my lost connections with the outside world next Tuesday between 1-3.... Yes, believe it or not...Charter is FINALLY offering their service to my part of the street....I can't believe it's been 6 months that I have had no real internet, phone, or cable...

To celebrate...the very next person who books a wedding with me gets the "I am so freakin' happy I am spreading the happiness" special...."what's that you ask???" if you want to know, you gotta email me... sjmacky at yahoo dot com ...
Let's just say there will be something FREE given away...hmmmmm

No comments: