Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Congrats Caitlin and Brian

Even though it rained, AGAIN...Caitlin and Brian had a beautiful wedding on Saturday. I am starting to think I am cursed because it has rained on every wedding I have done this year except ONE...What's going on? I thought el nino was over ha ha Oh well, here's a peek at their day! slideshow









I love way Caitlin was looking at her dad right before she went down the aisle


super beautiful ice sculpture

This was my first time shooting at the Crowne Plaza and they do this cool little dance when they serve the head table to Beauty and the Beast's "Be our Guest" song. It is so neat!




Why is it that sooo many ladies want to catch the bouquet.....
(the lady near the middle seems really bummed) continue to bottom for rest of question



...but the guys act like it is poisonous...hmmmm...and it happens like this all the time!

1 comment:

Mike and Sheri said...

Gorgeous wedding! Love the picture of the men with the gartar! Too funny! Boys will be boys!