Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Memories

Megan and Chris had an awesome wedding last Saturday. Interstingly enough they were married in the same church that I did my very first wedding EVER in almost exactly three years ago. My goodness I can't believe it's been that long already. The day started off so pretty. But obviously as the pics show, it got yucky outside. But it didn't dampen anyone's spirits and the day was so fun. Thanks to Jodi for second shooting with me that day. Congrats guys!



The getting ready part of the day is my favorite! I love seeing the transformation and feeling the bride and groom's anticipation!


I like how Megan wore hot pink shoes



Jodi shot these next three


You just never know what kind of interesting things you'll see on Main street

LOVED that the groomsmen wore pink socks (ushers orange) to match the flowers. It was a surprise for Megan!

LOVED the flowers


This is us running to try to beat the rain


We walked a really long way in the rain without umbrellas to take a pic by Grandma's brick. By the time we got there is was POURING and the limo drove around and gave them an umbrella.



This picture pretty much sums these two up. It was my favorite of the day

Megan and chris did a choreographed dance upon entering. It was so funny



No comments: