Monday, May 05, 2008

Hello...Georgeous!

Ya know Bpic shoots are kinda like gambling...A lot of times I don't know the girls who contact me so it's always a surprise when they show up at my door. Well Sunday I hit the jackpot. I got to take pictures of one of the cutest girls ever. She has to remain a mystery because she has a high profile job and if racy pics of her on the internet ever surfaced it could cause quite a scandal. Anyway, I did have permission to show some images that didn't really show "the face" which is unfortunate because some of the images of this girl are stunning. In fact, Bryan happened to walk by when I was editing some of these (which is a HUGE no-no for the fam to do) and he commented that he thought this mystery girl was one of the sexiest girls he has ever seen me photograph...which is a HUGE compliment because I have photographed a lot of beautiful girls! The best thing though, is I don't think this girl knows how geourgeous she really is!







No comments: