Friday, May 30, 2008

Kate and Chad

All I can say is wow...I have the best clients ever. There were so many favorite images I had of Kate and Chad's wedding last Sunday that I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to post. Kate was planning her wedding from out of town so this was the first time I actually got to meet the groom. Talk about luck...all cute fun guys and airforce officers to boot. They were married in the Renassiance Grand (I am probably spelling that wrong sorry) in "an America's Place". It was so cool. I had the best day with them...Of course it rained early on...just like it has at EVERY FREAKING wedding this year, but by the time we did pics it was georgeous! For time purposes and because now that the house next door is up I don't get good internet signals, I am only posting a few. Congrats Kate and Chad and thanks for letting me share your day with you!
click here for slideshow

















classic...we were going for "an officer and a gentleman" here...but this one cracked me up



An America's Place is a REALLY cool venue




gotta love a good old fashioned Italian wedding

Of course the night wouldn't be complete without a great kareoke rendition of "you've lost that lovin' feelin'" and let me tell you Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards were NOTHINcompared to this group of guys...ha ha



No comments: