Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Communion

Before: Waking up my daughter is sometimes like waking up the dead...I am dreading the teenage years...



AFTER! She looked so beautiful and was so excited. I am not catholic myself so I guess I just don't understand all the hubub. But I was excited for her!




a very rare shot of Brady actually behaving in church

This is my niece and nephew. Many of my clients know about my neice. Two years ago she was diagnosed with Luekemia. I get a lot of people asking how she is doing and I am so relieved to say that she is now officially CANCER FREE. She did two years of treatment and now is doing great. There is a reason why she is known as "the bull". We just knew nothing was going to stop this girl!


I am probably going straight to hell for taking this picture. We were told absolutely no pictures during the ceremony. But I had my big lens and no flash and I just had to do it! Priceless. I had to run out right after this to go to saint charles for a wedding. I thought I was going to miss this shot because communion was running late. I am so glad I stayed because to me this pic is priceless.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww, she looks soo pretty! How proud you must be!