Sunday, March 09, 2008

2007 superlatives

So now that I have internet access again (thanks to my new sprint broadband card) I have been gearing up for my first wedding of 2008. I have been going through old slideshows and just reminiscing about some of the great times I had last year with my clients. I thought it might be fun to kinda so one of those cheesy superlative things that they do in highschool yearbooks...I probably could've done about 20 more...but the sprint card just isn't as fast as my old DSL so....three hours later...I am calling it quits. Sorry if I left a few out...it was only due to time. If I get more time later I may do some more. Here is a slideshow for the 1st half of last year...Here is one for the 2nd half
I only hope 2008 goes as well as last year! Man I had fun! My clients truly are the best around! Thanks for the memories guys! here is a slid

The couple who (looking back) I would have shot for free...Emily and Brad...perfect couple...perfect day

Best cake AND most fun reception...Emily and Brad...I am sure they have video to prove how much fun I had with them that night

Couple that is closest to my heart...Brooke and Clint are two of the nicest people I have ever met.


Most photogenic couple...Greta and Drew...seriously these two cannot take a bad picture

Groom most likely to get his butt beat for paying more attention to holding the flowers than helping his bride manage her dress!


Couple most likely to never run down the middle of the street again...Emily and John

Couple most likely to have a hangover the next day...Kim and Jason...it was freezing rain on their April 13thh wedding last year and we literally spent 4 hours in a little tavern down the street from the church....undoubtedly the most fun I have ever had between the ceremony and reception


Kid most likely to never agree to participate in another wedding because of how bored he was the first time

Sweetest ceremony...Meghan and Bob...so emotion filled...loved this shot of Jerren's

Best wedding hair...Meghan

Groom most likely to leave the bride for the bestman...JUST KIDDING Paul :)

Bridesmaids most likely to get arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct...these girls were awesome!

Couple most likely to win $10,000 on America's Funniest home video...Stacey and John...He was so nervous he tried to kiss her before the vows were over...and it just got funnier as the ceremony went on...and then they "high fived"...by far the most entertaining wedding I saw in 2007


Groom most likely to need counseling after the wedding

Wedding guests most likely to get beat up by the bride for using center pieces as drink holders

Most expressionable bride...Lesley...She is so adorable




Coolest wedding/reception location...Jenna and Tim at the Randall Art Gallery

Best cake fight...Andrea and Tony

Best cake cutting...Bobbi and Mike hacked off the whole top of the cake and just went for it

Cutest group of bridesmaids...

Most unusual ring shot request (done in on the Joy of Cooking instead of the bible...Tom is a chef)

Couple most likely to suffer from a severe case of perma-grin...Jess and Tom

Best use of props Jessica and Tom

Most non-traditional wedding party...Sammy and Chris

Scariest Best Man

Groomsmen most likely to star in the Goodfellas remake

Groom most likely to hurt me for posting this picture... :) Love ya Lennel

Wedding officiant most likely to get his license taken away for having way to much fun at the reception

Most laid back couple...Danielle and Lennel...This was such a great day!

Hottest Bride....Cynthia was one of the most fun brides I have worked with!

Best show of spontaneous PDA...Cynthia and Zach..and yes...this is the "motor boat" (wedding crashers)

Most daring stunt pulled at a reception

Couple most likely to have their picture ending up in picture frames all over the world...This is Jerren's shot and I love it

Best reception lighting and decor...Diana and Nestor (thanks to Erin at Exclusive Events and Sabrina Torti

Most likely to suffocate due to torture from wedding coordinator... j/j Sabrina

No comments: