Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congrats Sara and Dan!

I actually met Sara and Dan from a referral made by my sister after she had done some engagement pictures for them last year. These are two of the nicest, cutest, people I have ever met. Sara looked absolutely amazing and Dan is so cute, so needless to say the day was such an easy one for me to shoot. I was so excited to finally get to go see the inside of St. Francis Xavier College Church. I have been dying to photograph a wedding there since I started doing wedding photography! We were a little concerned at first that it may rain, but the luck 'o the Irish was on our side and it stayed dry all day! Thanks guys for letting Jodi and I share your day! We had a blast!

Click here to see a little slideshow of some wedding highlights. The song was Sara and Dan's first dance song...which was soooo perfect for them!

1 comment:

Mike and Sheri said...

Beautiful wedding! Great pics!