Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Really super belated post and my sincerest apologies

First I have to give you a little background to help you understand why this belated post is such a big deal. Sheri, the bride featured in these pictures, is probably one of the sweetest, funniest, most organized people I have come across in my last three years as a wedding photographer...she also happens to be my blog's biggest "stalker"...at least that I know of...seriously like when I wasn't able to post for a long time I would get these desperate emails from her begging for a post...almost even leading to blackmail if I didn't...ha ha (J/J Sheri)
Anyways I met up with Sheri and Mike last Sunday for their final consult and she reluctantly brought it to my attention that I never posted HER pics...of all people to forget to post...I forgot hers...I was dumbfounded and really don't know how they never ended up here...but...here they are now! We had such an awesome fall day at Lafeyette Park. Mike was so...how should I say this...worried...that I was going to make him do stupid stuff...which I did...but he was a trooper and I think even though he may not to admit to it, we had a fun time.
Sheri, I am soooooooooooooo sorry I never posted your pictures. I will make it up to you somehow. AND....I hope those wedding nightmares ease up a little for ya...at least the ones you're having about me not showing up...you were probably having those about me since I never posted your pics...ha ha Love you guys and I can't wait to shoot your wedding!!! Good luck with your programs!
Also I must also tell everyone.... Sheri came to the meeting with all her family formals written on index cards outlining who she wanted photographed and even numbered them and everything!!! sooooooooooo cool!!I wanted to take pics of them to post to show you how cool this is but I am still waiting to get my camera bodies back. yikes I hope my camera guy hurries...T minus 5 days and counting till my first wedding of 2008!!!





2 comments:

Mike and Sheri said...

Way to make up for it Sara! Ha ha, just teasing! Thanks for the entire post dedicated to me! :) Thanks for everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.