Thursday, March 06, 2008

I have the best mom and dad ever

These last few months have been very trying for me to say the least. We ran into one huge obstacle after another trying to sell our old house and purchase the new one...not to mention all the "personal drama" that was going on. My mom and dad stood by me the whole time and supported me in every way they could. Not only did they save my butt financially a few times, they truly saved me emotionally as well...so I decided to dedicate this post to them. I love you guys! You really are the best parents ever!!

these are some pics my dad took on vacaction. He is the main reason I am where I am today with my photography. In fact he gave me my first real digital camera that I used to shoot my first two weddings. Of course now I am the one giving him all the "tips" ha ha j/j dad!

No comments: