Thursday, March 06, 2008

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

I FINALLY got a laptop last night and guess where I am making this post...right from my very own kitchen. I have internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been this freakin excited in a loooooooong time...granted it's kinda slow (although not as slow as dial up) it looks like I am going to be able to use it!! I was positive it wouldn't work from here but it does....the real test will be when I have to upload 500 or so images. I'll get to put it to test next weekend. Wedding season will finally kick in for me on March 15th. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE shooting weddings, but it has been so nice having a break. I haven't had this long of a break since I started in 2005 and I forgot how nice it was just spending time doing nothing. I am super pumped though to get back to all the action!
Thanks for your patience while I was internetless...especially you Sheri...I know you had some serious withdrawals. I am going to try to make a post with pics in it tonight and see how fast this new sprint card really is! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Mike and Sheri said...

Yahoo! Yippee! See you Sunday! :)

Erin said...

I am so glad you are back!! I missed you!